While the U.S. has the capacity to meet domestic demand for seafood by expanding aquaculture in federal waters and land-based recirculating systems
- Zinc, omega-3 fatty acids influence salmon health
- Probiotic gives growth, immune response in farmed carp
- Could catfish oust tilapia as Ghana’s favourite farmed fish species?
- Algae meals may provide fishmeal, oil replacements for carnivorous fish
- Green light for new Scottish salmon farm
- How a Filipino scientist is making headlines by culturing marine herbivores
- Chromium additive may boost fish growth, feed efficiency
- Study: Sodium butyrate can boost farmed fish intake, production
Fish facing mycotoxin challenge from plant-based feed ingredients may see improved antioxidant status and reactions when supported with tea tree oil
SalmoSim developed an artificial salmon gut as a way to reduce feeding trial costs and examine prebiotic and probiotic efficacy for the salmon industry.
The aquaculture industry is becoming increasingly more intensive. With higher stocking densities and thus feed inputs, water quality can fluctuate widely
Prize money has doubled in the F3 Fish Oil Challenge, an incentive designed to help accelerate commercial-scale ingredients for aquaculture feed that meet
The Scottish Salmon Company said the litigation it commenced seven years ago against Trouw (UK) Limited, trading as Skretting