This guide from the FAO Cultured Aquatic Species Information Programme provides information on farming North African catfish.
- Reducing Catfish Feed Cost - Part 2
- Reducing Catfish Feed Cost - Part 1
- The oral vaccine that aims to tackle Streptococcus in tilapia
- Salmon farmers mothball antiquated seal deterrent systems
- Fish vaccination - a vital tool to ensure sustainable aquaculture
- The future of tilapia aquaculture: an insider's perspective
- What’s the optimum feeding strategy for tilapia?
- The pros and cons of crossbreeding and hybridisation in aquaculture
When considering ongoing genetic improvement efforts in tilapia culture, comparisons with the development of the modern chicken industry often present themselve
Mozambique’s fishery authorities say they are on high alert for a potential outbreak of red spot disease after a recent outbreak in neighbouring Malawi.
One of the world’s top tilapia hatcheries has traced a radical upturn in the proportion of female tilapia in their normally all-male stock back to changes
The primary objective of this study was to develop a protective, oil-based, autogenous vaccine for the protection of tilapia on Lake Kariba