Fisheries exports in the first four months of this year fell 10 percent year-on-year to 2.18 billion USD
- Feed and seed: addressing challenges in Zambian aquaculture
- A new Benchmark in shrimp production
- Aquatic companies’ profits hurt by disease
- Prices of Lào Cai’s salmon sharply increase after social distance relaxation
- Prices of sea crab, black tiger shrimp in the west are sharply increase
- Biotechnology improves Hoa Binh farm produce trademark
- Total seafood output in the first four months increase by 0.4% from last year
- Young man starts career by raising Koi fish earning yearly income of US$21,327
The final duty imposed on enterprises that took the questionnaire and partnered DOC is 0.15 USD/kg (proportionate to 3.8% of the exporting price).
China has decided to open its border gates, paving great opportunities for Vietnamese pangasius, especially companies that already have buyers.
Vietnamese shrimp exporters think that the decrease in shrimp prices (depending on sizes and types) is a temporary downward trend during the covid-19 pandemic
After nearly 2 months of dull situation, the seafood market in Trà Vinh has been busy for nearly one week, pricing marine species up 10,000-15,000 dong/kg.
At a time when an increasing number of industrial offshore aquaculture designs are being installed in Norway and China, one engineer believes that there’s a low
Chairman of Cà Mau People’s Committee has just issued an official document directing the loan given to companies committing to purchase materials for stockpiles