Improving sudden inspection, handling, and preventing breaches in shrimp seed production and trading operations would contribute to the Mekong Delta shrimp
- Seafood enterprises fear to face hardship
- Eco-shrimp farming models still… coin money
- Bac Lieu enriches themselves thanks to shrimp farming
- Promoting strength from brackish shrimp farming
- Adjustment to minimize difficulties in shrimp production 'capital'
- Environmental monitoring fosters shrimp farmers to avoid risks
- Responding actively to illnesses on farmed shrimp in adverse weather
- Producing tra fish seeds to the lead in the recovery market
Farmed shrimps are often contaminated with epidemics in the severe conditions of scorching hot weather; nevertheless, the danger may be minimized if shrimp
As a consequence, preserving the cultural environment is critical in yearly operations, as is gradually elevating lobster farming in cages to a sustainable
Seafood exports are projected to maintain a steady growth rate in the following years, reaching approximately USD 12 billion by the end of the 2021-2025
In the last months of 2021, shrimp industry expects to see great export opportunities as global demand for importing shrimp is forecasted to increase again.
The wholesale markets are temporarily closed, so some freshwater aquatic products in Can Tho City have reached the harvesting time with large output
Shrimp exports in the last months of 2021 are expected to have good growth. The fisheries industry has set the shrimp export target for the whole of 2021
Tra fish farms in Mekong Delta provinces are applying advanced technologies and international standards to better meet the requirements of foreign importers.
Acquiring the advantages in tax incentives after the CPTPP agreement took into effect, tuna exports from Vietnam to some other member countries have grown
The agricultural sector is promoting high-tech shrimp farming development solutions, striving to increase the farmed shrimp output, reaching 105,000 tons