A number of major aquaculture companies have issued a warning to the Brazilian soy sector, following new data which show that the rate of deforestation
- Tra fish firms struggle to gain local market share
- Aquaculture beyond the atmosphere
- French study finds yeast derivatives a potential solution to shrimp disease
- Coldwater fish farming brings richness
- Inspect the white leg shrimp broodstock production facilities in overseas
- Development of inland saline-water aquaculture in Punjab, India
- Việt Nam to fall short of fisheries export target
- Shrimp exports are facing difficulties reaching goal
The Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance (FSVPS) has announced that it is allowing a further five Vietnamese enterprises
In certain respects, Australia is a more demanding market than the US and the EU, presenting challenges for Vietnamese exporters, especially those wishing
A new case study in the Journal of the World Aquaculture Society has explored the production and profitability models at 94 different Artemia franciscana
Instead of reducing prices during the first threequarters of the year, recently, prices of shrimp and pangasius have gradually increased.
Vietnam’s shrimp exports continued to shrink over the last 11 months in the face of fierce competition from other major exporters.
The seafood industry will contribute as much as 30-35% of the GDP of the agriculture-forestry-fishery sector, speeding up the annual production value of seafood
A new data tool for measuring the sustainability of seafood - both produced by aquaculture and capture fisheries - is now online and available for public use.