Cage fish farmers in Thạch Hà District’s Thạch Sơn Commune are investing to restore production after suffering heavy losses in early September 2019 due to heavy
- Vietnam seeks to catch up with seafood export targets
- Diversification of aquaculture – will it ever happen and why do we need it?
- Vietnam’s pangasius export value slides for ninth consecutive month
- MPEDA plays down coronavirus impacts to Indian seafood exports
- Coronavirus outbreak to hit Vietnam’s pangasius, shrimp exports in short-term
- Bangladesh government grants permission for vannamei pilot farms
- Prices of pangasius fish, poultry eggs in Mekong Delta continue to decline
- Hundreds of tons of shrimp are disrupted on the way to China
The southern province of Cà Mau is working hard to support local enterprises to realise the target of US$1.2 billion in export turnover set for this year
A new tool that is designed to give salmon farmers advanced warning about outbreaks of sea lice and pancreas disease (PD) has been launched by Manolin today.
A series of functional aquafeeds which include ingredients that promote growth and survival in a range of fish species has been launched by Aller Aqua today.
Vietnam’s fisheries exports were estimated at US$556 million in January, a fall of 25 per cent in comparison with last year as export volume across several
The Norwegian food safety authority (FSA) has taken steps to limit the impact of pancreatic disease (PD) on the nation's farmed salmon.
Expanding international cooperation will be a key to helping the Vietnamese tuna sector to create its brand in the global market, according to insiders.
China’s aquaculture industry, and the country in general, would not be on the road to recovery so soon after the outbreak of the coronavirus
The participants at the meeting agreed that local authorities and companies would actively check and keep following regulations to assure food safety standards
Vietnam’s lobster sector is facing challenges following the global coronavirus outbreak, forcing farmers to keep rearing but bail out even in the midst of mount
To improve the efficiency of sea-based aquaculture using floating cages, the province has instructed localities to adopt Norwegian techniques and organic