A Vietnamese fish fillet exporter, has obtained zero anti-dumping duties on its pangasius exported to the US between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2020.
- Tuna prices are at a high record
- Australia increases imports of seafood from Vietnam
- Pangasius exports to Russia interrupted due to conflict
- 4 companies exporting pangasius to the US under no anti-dumping tax
- Vietnam’s shrimp exports to US exceed $1bn for first time
- Bạc Liêu eyes all-round development of shrimp industry
- Việt Nam expects US$1.7 billion in tra fish exports in 2022
- Black tiger shrimp regaining its position from whiteleg shrimp
Ca Mau’s seafood export turnover in 2021 reached over USD 1 billion, ranking among the top in Vietnam. The province has shrimps as the main product.
Experiencing failure for nearly ten years, Nguyen Quang Duy has succeeded in processing the sea grapes for export to Japan, the US.
The granting of the geographical indication protection to Panulirus ornatus (lobster) will help the seafood improving its reputation, prestige, value, quality
The difficulties caused by Covid-19 have led to concerns about not meeting the plan to export seafood. But, in 2021, the seafood industry has unexpected results
The Directorate of Fisheries forecasts a shortage of raw materials for export basa processing in the first quarter of 2022 due to the impact of COVID-19.