The prices of chicks have dropped to record lows and the sales are slow. Consequently, poultry breeding companies have to struggle to sustain their operations.
- Promoting Ri6 durian consumption in Australia
- An Giang farmers to have enterprises buy all summer-autumn rice
- Loc Troi Group supports farmers to produce rice that meets export criteria
- Vietnam’s cashew nuts are No.1 in most big markets
- Businesses denounce the 'culprits' causing the drop in rice prices
- Supports urged to maintain agricultural production during the COVID-19 pandemic
- VIETFOOD connects summer-autumn rice consumption in Mekong delta
- Don’t use Chinese characters and red color on packaging of dragon fruit for export to India
Thousands of billion dongs have been poured into Gia Lai in recent years by organizations and individuals to develop high-tech agriculture, which has initially
Thang's business manufactures vegetable powder from locally available veggies. The product is well-received and has many development prospects.
South Korea is a big and important market for imported fresh and processed fruits, that’s why Vietnam is boosting its fruit exportation here.
In the first 7 months of 2021, agricultural products export is estimated at USD 28.6 billion, up 26.7%, import is estimated at USD 24.7 billion
The US Association of Food Industries (AFI) has recently sent a letter to the Prime Minister proposing to prioritize vaccination for Vietnamese workers
Deputy Minister of MARD Tran Thanh Nam suggested that the Government buy summer-autumn rice reserves to reassure farmers while also boosting autumn-winter
Social distancing in many provinces and cities has made agricultural products production and consumption difficult. However, many localities and businesses
Lemon costs only VND 500/kg but there are still no buyers. Having no other choice, gardeners had to wipe away their tears, spend money, and hire workers
Farmers in the Mekong Delta provinces are harvesting the summer-autumn crop and starting autumn-winter crop despite difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
The production and consumption of farming products in provinces are almost resumed to normal despite difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
If trade and export operations are suspended for an extended period of time, importers will seek other partners. As a consequence, many companies will lose