The EU is currently the second largest market for Vietnam's cashew nuts and exports to this region in 2022 are expected to reach US$ 900 million.
- Vietnamese frozen jackfruit sent to Australia for trade promotion
- Ecoagriculture - An option for Vietnam’s agriculture
- Staying vigilance against livestock illnesses
- Kien Giang farmers happy with rice-shrimp farming
- Preparing for the opening of New Zealand's market for Vietnamese fresh fruits
- Relieved of drought with water-saving irrigation system
- Cassava enterprises seek help from PM as GDT asks to verify foreign clients
- New solutions to be transferred to agriculture sector
Organic oranges purchased in the orchard of Ham Yen district (Tuyen Quang) can be up to VND 28,000/kg, which is a record high in the past ten years.
Cashew nuts export in 2021 experienced good growth, achieving new records both in volume and value with turnover exceeding the USD 3.6 billion mark.
Fertilizer stocks are among this year’s best performers as companies benefit from a big jump in prices for ingredients used to grow crops.
Taking part in cooperative groups along with the adoption of biosecurity measures in livestock production has increased survival rate of raised animals to 95%.
Answering the question of how to enhance Vietnamese agro-products' value, we should first realize that we are lacking major strategies and policies.
Russia-Ukraine conflict will have a great impact on the global corn market, thereby, possibly heating up the domestic corn trading in the coming months.
Despite the pandemic and low pepper prices, many households and cooperatives in Bình Phước Province have continued growing pepper and maintained high product
With stable and high demand for specialty rice from Asia, the European Union (EU) remains a highly potential market for rice exporters of Việt Nam