Vietnamese enterprises need to improve quality and build a brand for the country’s farm produce as the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA)
- Asia Coffee-Vietnam prices tepid on low demand, ample supplies in Indonesia, Brazil
- US increases Vietnamese fruit imports
- Should Vietnam pursue hi-tech or ecological agriculture?
- Vietnamese cashew nuts to be on tables of European countries
- Exports of fruits and vegetables to Thailand surge 230%
- Vietnam likely to export 6.7 million tonnes of rice this year
- Son La province boosts farm exports
- Viet Nam promotes durian in Australia
Despite hardships along the way, perseverance has brought young man success in developing a high-tech farming project in his hometown in Bình Định Province.
Cầu Kè District in Trà Vinh Province has received brand certifications for its three specialty products, Hòa Tân sáp coconut, Tân Qui mangosteen
The Cửu Long (Mekong) Delta province of Bạc Liêu has decided to expand the cultivation of ST 24 and ST 25, two local rice varieties that rank among the world’s
Investment in processing technology is helping the agricultural sector recover after the pandemic, as well as opening a window of opportunity for Vietnam
Vietnam’s domestic coffee prices held unchanged from a week earlier on Thursday capped by weak demand, while Indonesian premiums narrowed due to abundant suppli
For having not opened letters of credit, 58 containers of black pepper of 13 Vietnamese enterprises exported to Nepal are stuck at ports in this country.
GDSR General Director Do Viet Duc said that, as of July 10, the agency had purchased 158,880 tonnes of husked rice and 60,200 tonnes of unhusked grain
Vietnam’s tea exports to major markets globally during the first half of this year recorded a robust growth, reaching 58,000 tonnes worth US$90 million