A recent study published by the Water Research Commission highlights the urgent need for identifying on-farm treatment options to help reduce the high levels
- Vietnam changes farming methods to adapt to climate change
- Fruit, vegetable exports bounce back in April
- Rice farmers switch to corn as fresh water supply shrinks
- Biological wine farmer achieves twice regional average yield
- Tea industry needs to focus on quality
- Dragon fruit price breaks record due to prolonged hot weather
- Cần Thơ calls for Canadian investment in high-tech agriculture
- BASF’s light stabiliser for greenhouse films helps Vietnamese farmers
Rice producers and exporters must professionalize investment in accordance with market demand and adopt appropriate production orientation in light of declining
Build a herd management and information system for urgent epidemic prevention through smart phones, amidst the spreading African swine fever in the region.
A conference to seek methods towards boosting rice trade cooperation between Vietnam and China was held in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang on May 9.
Rice export prices in top exporter India fell for a fifth consecutive week on low demand and domestic currency weakness, while traders in Vietnam looked for pro
On May 8, Director of Long An Department of Industry and Trade - Le Minh Duc chaired the working session with some departments, local authorities, businesses
Jozua has been piloting fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters since 1987. When the first GPS technology was introduced to civilian aviation, he immediately realis
The University of Science under the Vietnam National University-HCM City has set up the first greenhouse gas monitoring station in the buffer zone