Shrimp fed diets containing FeedKind, a novel microbial protein produced by Calysta, have been shown to be more resistant to Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- FeedKind shown to protect shrimp against EMS
- Using technology to improve water quality management in shrimp farming
- Imports of raw cashew nut decreases in 2 continuous months
- Rice exports on the rise: three months in a row
- Reducing the risks of bacterial-borne diseases in shrimp farms
- Can genomics tackle white spot disease?
- Seven tips to improve pond bottom quality in shrimp farms
- How to manage water effluent from shrimp farms
Shrimp culture tends to now be developed intensively with upgraded technology for higher and successful production.In many occasions shrimp culture
Polychaetes have significantly higher total protein, fat contents and essential fatty acids (arachidonic and eicosapentaenoic acids) but significantly lower
Biofloc technology is a sustainable way to scale-up shrimp aquaculture, but how do the microbial flocs impact the microbiomes, overall health of farmed shrimp?
How genomic selection can rapidly increase the resistance of whiteleg shrimp to white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) – one of the most costly diseases in the global