The giant river prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii) fetches excellent prices in seafood markets across Asia.
- Why are antibiotic residues in farmed shrimp a big deal?
- Skretting develops new grower shrimp feed for improved feed intake and growth
- Krill meal ranked top in study assessing growth enhancers in shrimp
- Dr Loc’s key steps to antibiotic-free shrimp production
- Study of co-infection of WSSV and Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- GOAL 2019 Global shrimp production review
- Feed formulations affect shrimp flavor, texture
- Biofloc systems, tilapia byproduct may support cheaper shrimp production
Funding to allow the strategic release of over 9,000 large juvenile lobsters that have been grown in pioneering offshore aquaculture systems is currently being
Global shrimp aquaculture practices and performance have taken huge leaps forward over the past several years amid the ever-present threat of disease
Marine shrimp aquaculture has developed tremendously over the past four decades. Farm production of various species currently contributes more than 50 percent
The extent that the use of antibiotics in the shrimp farming sector could be responsible for the spread of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is the subject
A multi-year project aimed at improving shrimp hatcheries’ animal welfare practices is nearing conclusion, but initial results released earlier this month show
The firm behind what is being billed as the world’s largest shrimp farm is betting big on a proprietary harvest model and seemingly inexorable Chinese demand
Clextral gave us the low down on fish and shrimp feed production trends behind extrusion equipment innovation at the Cologne feed processing show, VICTAM