Increasing demand for specialty feeds has stimulated the increase and growth of specialty ingredients that enhance the quality of feeds.
- Effect of Streptomyces probiotics on gut microbiota of Pacific white shrimp
- Data with destiny sharing information in shrimp farms
- Challenging Pacific white postlarvae with AHPND
- Europeans need a new shrimp narrative
- Efficacy of natural products and antibiotics in shrimp hatcheries
- A pioneering perspective on shrimp genetics
- What clues does fish mucus hold in the fight against antimicrobial resistance?
- White Feces Syndrome in shrimp: Predictor of EHP?
The shrimp industry is one of the dominant consumers of fishmeal in the aquaculture sector and to meet demand for a growing industry in the face of a finite
Indonesia has announced plans to bring over 300,000 hectares former shrimp farming ponds back into production, in a bid to improve its seafood yields
A new study demonstrates that using probiotics when producing white shrimp larvae – not just in the grow-out stage – can help reduce emissions of greenhouse
Skretting has developed a new diet for shrimp that it claims achieves faster gut transit time, enables increased feed intake while retaining FCR
Trial findings support the use of krill meal as an effective growth enhancer in fishmeal-challenged diets for whiteleg shrimp, says krill meal producer