In an aquaculture system, shrimp and microorganisms share the same aquatic medium; thus, the intestinal microbial community interacts directly with planktonic
- Data with destiny sharing information in shrimp farms
- Challenging Pacific white postlarvae with AHPND
- Europeans need a new shrimp narrative
- Efficacy of natural products and antibiotics in shrimp hatcheries
- A pioneering perspective on shrimp genetics
- What clues does fish mucus hold in the fight against antimicrobial resistance?
- White Feces Syndrome in shrimp: Predictor of EHP?
- Shrimp feed sustainability conundrum: Fishmeal substitution
Indonesia has announced plans to bring over 300,000 hectares former shrimp farming ponds back into production, in a bid to improve its seafood yields
A new study demonstrates that using probiotics when producing white shrimp larvae – not just in the grow-out stage – can help reduce emissions of greenhouse
Skretting has developed a new diet for shrimp that it claims achieves faster gut transit time, enables increased feed intake while retaining FCR
Trial findings support the use of krill meal as an effective growth enhancer in fishmeal-challenged diets for whiteleg shrimp, says krill meal producer
Acute hepatopancreatic necrosis disease (AHPND), caused by specific strains of the bacterium Vibrio parahaemolyticus (VpAHPND), has been reported in shrimp