Việt Nam’s exports of cassava and cassava products are estimated to be 1.6 million tonnes worth US$542 million in the first seven months of the year
- Make use of each market for export of agricultural products
- Thailand changes rice policy to increase competitiveness?
- Ninh Bình’s farmers earn high income from rice-fish farms
- India to re-consider Vietnamese black pepper import
- Vietnamese rice now more pricey than Thailand’s
- Vietnam grabs position as second largest rice exporter from Thailand
- Vietnamese lychee to conquer Japanese taste
- Vietnam's rice exports to the EU stay modest due to limited quota
About 30 tonnes of fresh Vietnamese longans have been exported to Australia and distributed in the states of Southern and Western Australia during the past few
Tonnes of Vietnamese longans have been exported to Australia and distributed in the states of South Australia and Western Australia over the past few weeks.
The use of advanced technologies in Long An Province has improved profits for farmers, according to the province’s Department of Agriculture and Rural Developme
Farmers and experts have asked HCM City authorities to remove hindrances and create favourable conditions for residents to build greenhouses and breeding