Through years of continuous research and development, our Paddle wheel aerators supply oxygen into the environment higher than other types on the market. The rotational speed is nearly 100 rounds / min creating powerful flow, high transfer oxygen, collecting mud and keeping the pond bottom clean effectively.
- Increase the level of dissolved oxygen in the water and prevent decreasing oxygen at night.
- Facilitate to vaporize unwanted gases such as NO2, NH3, CH4, H2S…
- Stabilize the pH daily.
- Speed up the decomposition of organic minerals in the water and soil.
- Reduce stratification pH, DO, salinity and temperature in the water.
- Circulate water in the pond and maintain the ideal conditions over the pond.
- Clean the bottom of the pond, promote releasing carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 is very important for the growth of algae and contribute to maintaining appropriate water color.