Nano-Tube aeration hose D25-6.0C
- Supply Ability100000 (Meters/Month(s))
- Shipping PlaceHồ Chí Minh
- Min. Order1 Meters
- Payment TermsCash, Bank Transfer, Other
- Shipping MethodsSeaport, Air flight, DHL, FedEx, TNT, EMS
- Shipping Time1 - 3 days
- Place of OriginCHINA
- Packing DetailsCarton
- Dimensionsd60 x 35 cm
- Weight~30 KG
- Excluded Tax
- Excluded Shipping Fee
The Nano-Tube aeration hose is specially designed to create fine bubbles that rise slowly in the water. These fine bubbles have higher surface area which remain in the water for longer periods, enabling more efficient oxygen transfer into the water. All you need is an efficient clean air blower.
Nano-Tube aeration hose is made using a special combination of linear LDPE and rubber from recycled car tires. The twice-patented process allows the creation of numerous tiny pores throughout the aeration tubing, enabling the creation of fine bubbles ;with minimum energy.
Nano-Tube aeration hose will S E R V your aeration needs:
Simple - Effective - Reliable - Versatile.
The Nano-Tube Aeration hose is able to bring you the following benefits :
1. Increase the level of oxygen in your water 2X aeration efficiency compared with paddle wheels
2. Reduce your electricity consumption cost 50% savings on your electricity cost
3. Durable for continual 24 hrs/ 7 days usage 3 - 5 years of continual usage
4. Low start up, maintenance and replacement cost - option to build by yourself or buy from us
Popular Nano-Tube aeration hose
|Model||Outer / Inner diameter |
|D25 – 6.0C||25/ 13||6 mm||100 m/roll|
|D25 – 4.0C||25 /17||4 mm||100 m/roll|
|D20 – 3.5C||20/ 13||3.5 mm||100 m/roll|
The benefits of Nano-Tube hose
Reduces energy costs by up to 75%
Bubbles size 1-3mm
Maintains higher dissolved oxygen (DO) levels
Allows for higher stocking densities
Allows for higher feeding rates
Allows for more frequent feedings
Faster Growth and reduced FCR
Low start up cost
Reducing noxious odors NH2, NO2, H2S,...
Supporting aquatic organisms
Improving the quality of fisheries
Nano-Tube aeration hose technology has been used successfully with a wide range of Aquaculture species and in a wide range of production systems. Whether you are producing shrimp or fish, anywhere you are using traditional aeration systems to oxygenate your water, you can benefit from the efficiency and durability of an Nano-Tube aeration system.